Thursday, October 1, 2009
What dreams may come
I suppose that one benefit of not sleeping very well is that you get to remember more of your dreams. Last night I had my first pregnancy dream. I dreamt that I already had the baby, but that I gave birth now, at 15 weeks. My baby was fine. Actually, my baby wasn't much of a baby because in my dream she looked exactly like my two-year-old niece, Izzy, but that's beside the point. Anyway, what was funny about it was that I was so sad that I wasn't able to experience the whole nine months of pregnancy. I had missed out on having a giant belly, and feeling the baby kick, and all that fun stuff, and I was really bummed about it. It reminded me that this is actually a really fun, exciting journey to be embarking on, and I'm glad you're all along for the ride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment