So, in case you didn't already know, I'm pregnant! First, I'll take you through the highlights, then I'll go back to the moment where this story all began, for those of you who are interested in all the juicy details.
As of today, I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant, which means my baby has a brain, and a heartbeat, and even little tiny elbows, even though it is only about the size of a kidney bean! My uterus is about the size of a grapefruit, and yes, there will be a lot of comparisons to food over the next nine months. Speaking of food, I'm not throwing up yet, but I am pretty nauseous, most of the time. But, as far as I've heard from other people, it could be a lot worse. Besides the nausea, I am just really, really tired all the time, but I'll go into more detail about that later.
So, basically, I'm knocked up and loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats Jeni! Such wonderful news!! How crazy it all is, i can recall growing up with you, Bethany summer camp, talent shows, My Brother Sam, and now your about to be a mommy!! Such good memmories, and hopefully oneday your little peanut will also attend Bethany summer camp and have their own special memmories. Hugs and kisses for you and Mike! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete