Hey everybody. Mike and I are visiting Diana and Ben in Annapolis for the weekend. The baby has enjoyed swimming, eating, and watching the thunderstorms from the back porch. She is very, very hungry all the time and still loves to sleep a lot. Mike is loving the fact that I have become totally lazy, sleeping nine hours a night, but of course, that will all change when I head back into the real world next week. I am nine weeks and two days pregnant and still haven't thrown up, so keep your fingers crossed!
Tonight we are having sushi for dinner, so I am feeling really bummed. No raw fish for the preggo girl. I ordered like such a sushi loser (California roll, steamed dumplings, tempura shrimp roll). I always make fun of people who order like that. I will be spending the evening drooling over Mike, Ben, and Diana's glistening orange chunks of salmon, deep pink tuna, and silvery halibut...(long sigh). Oh well, my problems could be worse right? I am sitting by the water in Annapolis, feeling the breeze on my face, and contemplating take out. So I think things are going pretty well. Talk to you later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy for you Jeni! And you're getting bookmarked... can't wait to hear all about it. Love the title by the way. Again, congrats to you and Mike!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you and Mike! I can't believe no one told me, I had to find out through the internet! Gosh I miss home so much!! I wish I were there to poke your belly and speak as if I were the baby like we do for Murphy. Hmm what would Jeni's baby sound like?? Hopefully not like her mother sounded trying to be a reporter on family videos. (Deep Voice) "And now Candy will attempt another front handspring." haha
ReplyDeleteOK well clearly I miss you. I cried for about an hour an a half last night when I found out the great news because I'm so happy for you guys. And then after the tears I read all your blogs and laughed hysterically. I even made my boyfriend read them too, haha.
I love you and miss you tons! Congrats Cousin.
First of all congratulations and a huge hug and congratulations to you too! Mike already got his on facebook. Jeni, enjoy it, it is a wonderful time, I loved being pregnant with both boys and if you have not been sick yet, it most likely will not happen! You look beautiful in the Annapolis pictures and I didn't even know when I saw them. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNancy, Philip, Ethan and William