Wednesday, August 19, 2009

world, meet baby bonaldo


Before you get all excited, this is just two pictures of one image, not two babies. This is the first image of baby bonaldo who, as you can see, is totally gorgeous and super smart. Check out the size of its head! That is one serious brain stem. I like to look at the picture upside down like this because when I turn it right side up, it looks like a monkey skull, and that is all I can see. This way, it looks like a cute little bundled up baby.
So they did an internal ultrasound which really wasn't as awful as it sounds. It was way less uncomfortable than a pap smear, but just as gooey. The technician looked all around at my uterus and ovaries and everything looks good. (Note to future moms, make sure you pee before an internal ultrasound. When I say she moved that wand all around, I mean all around.) We even got to see the tiny heart beating. It's too early to hear it, but we got to see it beating away at lightning speed, 172 beats per minute!
Well that's the news from Pregnancy Land today! Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment