Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bring baby to work day

Well, I'm back at work, which is why you haven't seen too many posts lately. I know, I know. The first rule of having a blog is to update regularly or people will get bored. I'll try to be better, but remember how I kept saying I was tired? Yeah, well that was when I was on summer vacation, sleeping ten hours a night, and lounging around. Now that I have to get up at 5:45 again and spend my days teaching (or trying to teach) fourteen year olds, I have actually learned what tired is. Last night, I was so tired, I didn't even want to finish dinner. Now, if you know anything about Jeni Bonaldo, then you will understand how tired I must have been.

Anyway, enough complaining. So I went to the doctor again. I met with the midwife, Ron, and we talked about nutrition and exercise and all that stuff I already know about. He said that he doesn't really want me to gain too much weight (maybe ten pounds or so), so I'm going to do my best to stick to that. I haven't gained any yet, so I'm off to a good start. He had me lie down on the table and tried to listen to the heartbeat with a microphone thingy, but it was too early. I have to go back at the end of next week when I'll be twelve weeks so we can hear it then.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to try to drag myself to the gym, after I have a snack of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment