Thursday, September 3, 2009

Making contact

So you all know that I am not very technological, but I have to say that this whole blog thing has been great. I love all the messages people leave me. I'm talking to people I haven't seen in ages! Even my cousin Nancy who lives in Germany left me a message! Thanks to Mike for posting my blog link on his Facebook. I guess Facebook is good for some things. Although, some people were a little annoyed that they found out I was pregnant by looking at Mike's profile picture (sorry!)

Anyway, I just want to thank everybody for their warm wishes and excitement. It seems like you guys are really into it, which is good because it's really all I want to talk about. Just don't get so excited that you try to touch my belly this early in the game. As Kristy would say, "that's my McDonald's your touching."

But feel free to give me plenty of hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment