Friday, September 25, 2009

Movin' and Groovin'

So I went to the doctor's the other day. She tried to hear the heartbeat with the microphone thingy, but couldn't, so I got to have a quickie ultrasound. It was great because I haven't seen the baby since I was 8 weeks, and it is a lot bigger now. Also, it was dancing all around and really looked like a real baby, well a very small, very fuzzy baby, but a baby nonetheless.

PS- I had to get a flu shot. I had never had one before, and you know what a needlephobe I am, but it was no big deal. I'll probably have to go back later for the swine flu (sorry, H1N1) shot, but I'm tough, I can handle it.

Enjoy my second trimester!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously... I am loving your blog! It just makes me want to run out and get preggers.... woah... did i just say that!? dont you worry my lil flower child... i ll hold off and live vicariously through you until then.

    Love and miss ya,
    C

    ReplyDelete