Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A New Chapter Begins...

So I am almost done with my second trimester. Hooray! By the end of this week, I will be 14 weeks pregnant which brings me into the 2nd tri, also known as the only really good tri. However, I should be honest and say that my pregnancy has been pretty easy so far: no puking, no giant sore boobs, no ice cream and pickles. I'm still wearing my regular clothes and going to the gym. Besides not getting my period, I haven't really had any symptoms besides being tired. I am starting to understand the show "I Didn't Know I was Pregnant" a little better. Hopefully things will stay this way into March, but we'll see. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I'm going to ask about getting a flu shot. I've never had one before, but I think I am supposed to. Plus, I might have to have the swine flu shot, too! Really great news for a needlephobe. Oh well, the things you do for your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment